Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nina's old apartment


Offspring is one of my absolute favourite Australian TV shows of all time.  So sad it was the final last week!  I did come across this old real estate listing in my travels however - it's Nina's old apartment from last season!  I was fairly obsessed with those amazing white tin panels.   Whoever does the location scouting for the series has amazing style.  Every character lives somewhere completely original and heart-breakingly covetable.  Melbourne, oh how I adore you!   Oh, and it's already been snapped up by the way.  For a cool mill.












All images via RealEstate.com.au

1 comment:

  1. totally agree, amazing show (not enough of my family or friends watch it so no one to talk to about the happenings) and totally agree, great location scouting

    ReplyDelete