Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Atlantic, Byron Bay

As I mentioned recently, I have booked us a lovely little family getaway to Byron Bay in September.  So can't wait!  I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but when I was hoofing it to the gym in 0 degrees at 5:30 this morning, I couldn't help but wish it was  a little closer.  And it's technically not even winter yet.....  groan.

So when I came across the Atlantic in Byron Bay on Shannon Fricke's blog the other day, it made me want to squeal with delight.  How completely divine!  Don't you want to be cosying up in that beautiful vintage Airstream right about now?  This accommodation is definitely on the list of places to stay for future hols. 










All images via Atlantic, Byron Bay

4 comments:

  1. All those caravanning holidays as a kid have clearly had an influence! Stunning...

    (did I mention I'm jealous re: the holiday?) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photos were superb. i really love the caravan photos. i will surely visit to that place. in coming months.
    accomodation byron bay

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the above picks are awesom. I have no words to say anything........i can't wait to go there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How completely divine! Don't you want to be cosying up in that beautiful vintage Airstream right about now?

    ReplyDelete