Monday, April 11, 2011

Linea-Studio

I managed to catch up on some recorded episodes of Grand Designs today and completely fell in love with Corkellis House by interior designer Kathryn Tyler.  

Her aesthetic, her manner, her enthusiasm and her drive for perfection  - it was such a pleasure to see unfold.  I was actually a little depressed after watching the programme.  My own house has fallen by the wayside with so many other things going on lately.   I wish I could be as single minded and energetic as Kathryn.



















Images via Linea-Studio

1 comment:

  1. We, at Delightfull are delighted to announce our presence at SALONE INTERNAZIONALE DEL MOBILE, in April 2011. It is our utmost pleasure to be showing once more at this wonderful event! We can't wait to 12th to come! See you all there!

    UNIQUE LAMPS,
    Delightfull.eu

    ReplyDelete