Friday, June 1, 2012

Orla Kiely, NYC

I am heading to New York in August (I know!), and I'm getting together a list of all the fab places I want to visit.  I've been once before and have seen most of the main tourist attractions, and so this trip (with just one girlfriend), I will have all my days free to explore (read: shop!) while she is doing a course for work.  I am thinking at this point it's best to leave home with the bare essentials and plenty of spare room in my bags!

One of the places I want to visit is Orla Kiely, 5 Mercer Street NYC 10013.






Images via sfgirlbybay and Orla Kiely

2 comments:

  1. So jealous! Already looking forward to hearing about the NYC purchases love Orla Kiely- gotta live vicariously. But I do live in Melbourne and recently bought a gorgeous Zuster side table at the warehouse sale :)

    ReplyDelete