Monday, March 30, 2009

Zuster


I adore Zuster. I had the pleasure of working with sisters Willy, Katrina and Fleur through my job at Cite, where I managed the showroom and looked after all retail and small commercial clients. We became their suppliers to the Canberra region after one of my clients introduced me to their beautiful products. Not only are they the lovliest (and most attractive!) girls you could meet, they have the most wonderful can-do approach to not only their designs, but their customer service as well.

I am planning our new kitchen and it is partly inspired by one of their product lines, the April, and a finish they used called Dune. It is a beautiful limed American Oak, almost pearlescent to look at with those gorgeous grain lines coming through. I would love to have the 2400mmL April table with two matching benches, upholstered in a dark grey to almost blackish fabric.

Here are some more images of their stunning work:



1 comment:

  1. sigh......dreaming.....I noticed that they have recently updated their website !!!

    ReplyDelete