Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kitchen Inspiration: splashback

I'm getting serious about getting my kitchen plans together. I actually dusted off my drawing board on the weekend, after 3.5 years of being hidden away. I have measured up the existing kitchen and I'm in the process of drawing it all up accurately so I can start designing. Then comes the costing. I want a pretty firm idea of budget and what things are going to cost so I know what we're aiming for.

Here is some inspiration for the splashback. I love these white oval detailed tiles:



Linkimages via Remodelista

image via Heath Ceramics


Or these white mini-subway tiles look great too:

2 comments:

  1. I love these tiles too....but they might be difficult to clean ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, it would be a job trying to get all the greasy splashes out. But they look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete