Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kitchen lighting



I've been reconsidering my ideas re. the pendant lights for the kitchen. I was planning on two of the Kartell lights below (in opaque white), but have been thinking maybe something more bespoke. Like these beautiful french and english vintage industrial lights from David Met Nicole. It will cost about $1,000 more however, so I'd better get planning the budget! They will be one of the things you really notice as you enter the room, so I think it's important to get it right. These vintage lights have a lot of character and I like the idea of them having some history and a bit of a story. Alternatively, instead of having two of these pendants over the bench, I could go for one big one over the Zuster dining table and just have spot lighting over the bench......?

Kartell FLYcon lights from Space Furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment