Sunday, October 17, 2010

Covet Garden

Another online interiors magazine!  I found this one via Belinda's blog, The Happy Home.  Like her, I want to know all about the people who create such inspiring interiors.   The more information I have, the happier I am!  Covet Garden is like crack for information junkies like me.  I want to know how they did it, why they did it and everything in between.

I really admire people who can see the value in objects that others discard or overlook.   Shelley and Brenden, featured in this months issue, are just these types. It takes confidence to display such objects in your home, almost as though they are works of art.  And they can be, sometimes they just need the space to breathe.

Here are some images from the latest issue: 







All images via Covet Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment