Sunday, October 3, 2010

Holiday goodies

Earlier, I promised a little round up of some of the things I clogged up our car with during our holiday.  Seriously, Bangalow is a shoppers paradise - which is amazing considering it's basically one short little main street with a few off-shoots.  I guess it's because of the creative types that choose to call it home. There is some serious style going on in that there little town.

My first port of call was Lazybones.  I've had my eye on one of their rosette quilts  (via their website) for Isobel's bed for ages, and just kept umming and ahhhhing about it.   When I saw them in person I just had to have one (in white), plus a matching duck egg blue pillowcase, and a lovely floral pillowcase (pictured below) to finish it off.

Lazybones bed linen
There is also a great little kids shop in Bangalow called Echidna Place.  It's the sort of shop that you walk into and wish they sold everything in adults sizes as well.  I came away with these little Scruffy Dog shoes for Isobel, as well as the Sudo top below them.

Scruffy Dog

Sudo

One of my favourite shops when we visit Coolangatta is Tiny People, and they also have a shop in Byron Bay.  I picked up these lovely Salt-Water sandal's for Isobel, along with the Cocoon Clothing dress below them.


Salt-Water
Cocoon

Enough for Isobel already.  I also spoilt myself with an Evil Twin top and a RileyBurnett necklace (down from $330 to $70!) in Lennox Head.   Plus a Junk top and pair of white linen pants (surely the ultimate summer fashion!) in Byron Bay.

Unfortunately, it's been too cold to wear any of my summery purchases since we returned to Canberra.  Damn sunshine, hope it makes an appearance again soon.  This girl is all wintered out.

No comments:

Post a Comment