Friday, April 3, 2009

More bedroom inspiration

Berry Black by Ferm Living

We've done a partial job on our master bedroom. We wallpapered one wall and painted the others, but really - it was just to get rid of the pink that was there, and it was not done with a great deal of thought in the bigger scheme of things. I am now starting to think of the house as a whole, and as we've been here nearly four years, it's all starting to come together in my mind. I am thinking about going grey and white in the bedroom (it's currently white/cream/neutrals). I love this wallpaper above, Berry Black by Ferm Living. It's very reasonably priced at $115 per roll (we'd need two), or $150 per roll for the groovy version where you glue the wall rather than the wallpaper (ahhh, hello! So much easier, why didn't someone think of this before?). Then I could keep the white bedlinen I already have and invest in a beautifully textured dark grey throw. Kinda like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment